Mini atx for firewall

J. Seth Henry jshamlet at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 10:39:49 PST 2003

The C137 (in my case, black with a 90W PSU). It wil accomodate a flex ATX
board, as well as the smaller Mini ITX board. If you order the dual riser
card, they will throw in an extra extender with it (since they assume you
will be running an ITX board in it)

Case Outlet doesn't appear to carry them, but you can get an AGP riser from
the company that builds them, should you want to use a flex ATX board. My
next pvr system will likely be built in one of these.

One important caveat - you can't stuff both a normal 3.5" HDD and a 2nd PCI
card.  Fortunately, the bracket can accomodate a laptop (2.5") hard disk as
well as a normal 3.5" drive, so I went that route instead.

Regards,
Seth Henry