burncd ``only wrote -1...'' coasting discs.

jens thys jthys at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 20 09:14:34 PST 2003

I had the same problem before on a 5.1 version and wiped of the src tree and downloded the sources from scratch. Made the kernel compiling according to the instructions regarding the "new way" ( see the handbook ) and it worked out perfectly.

Ps check as well if you are using a rw cdrom and especillay if the burner is a high speed one able to burn the high speed cdroms. Elder burner reject the newest standards of cdrom in my case.