Partitions

George Theodo gtheodo72 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 01:10:30 PST 2003

Hello all. I am using FreeBSD 5.1 for a couple of weeks now. My situation is this, I have one hard disk with two partitions , one for WinXP and one for FreeBSD where I boot each one of them. Also I have a second hard disk with two partitions of WinXP. I am trying to administer WinXP from FreeBSD but i have some difficulties. I mount without problem the NTFS partitions but what happens is this:
I can copy files from any NTFS partition to the FreeBSD Partition ,
I cannot copy files from any NTFS partition to another NTFS partition,
I cannot copy files from FreeBSD Partition to NTFS partition.
I don't know what the problem is.
Thank you for any help.

George