cdbakeoven doesn't see atapi burner

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Wed Nov 12 05:39:29 PST 2003

Hi,
I have an atapi cd burner that cdbakeoven doesn't see when starting.

(output from dmesg)
acd0: CD-RW <AOPEN CD-RW CRW5224 1.06 20030110> at ata0-slave UDMA33

I know I can use burncd, although I haven't tried it.
I want to get cdbakeoven working.
I assume I have to load ATAPI/CAM in the kernel, and let cdbakeoven see my
burner as a SCSI device...?

I've searched the list archives, searched the kde website (I bet they would
hire a technical documentation writer with no questions asked, since there is
so little documentation for kde ;-) ) and Googled for cdbakeoven with no joy.

Could anyone point me to some documentation for cdbakeoven, or help me get
started?
--

Thanks,
Charles