No subject

mikebond at comcast.net mikebond at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 13:18:12 PST 2003

Hello,

I work at Las Positas College as a Technical Mentor, in a work-based learning program called LaPTechS. Many of our students have expressed an interest in learning about Linux and Unix. I was wondering if it is possible for a representative from your organization to come speak at a seminar for our students. The students don’t have a working knowledge of Linux or Unix but are very curious to learn. Our seminars are usually an hour long, but you can choose how long you would want to speak. We are mostly interested to know some of the history of Linux and Unix, and also how to install an OS like FreeBSD. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Michael Bond
Technical Mentor, LaPTechS
Las Positas College