Enemy Territory

James Jacobsen james_jacobsen at lycos.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 16:05:27 PST 2003

I installed linux_dri and that did the trick.  The game runs badly, I get
horrible lag, but I think it my be the network.  My X server also has
problems at resolution at 1024x768, it tends to freze up the whole system,
well at least the terminals.  And when using dri, the X server can only be
started once, if I close it and restart it agian it doesn't work
correctly.  Rebooting it fixes it. I will try a local game with a friend
later.  Thanks for the help.

--James

--
God made the integers; all else is the work of Man.
		-- Kronecker