Enemy Territory

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 05:28:16 PST 2003

>I am tring to run Enemy Territory using linux emulation, and the program
>fails telling my it can't find libGL.so.1.  I believe I need the linux
>version of this library, but I don't know where to get it.  Any help would
>be great.

# cat /usr/ports/graphics/linux_mesa3/pkg-plist
usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.%%GL_MAJOR_VER%%.%%GL_MINOR_VER%%.0
usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.%%GL_MAJOR_VER%%
usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so
[...]

# cat /usr/ports/graphics/linux_glx/pkg-plist
lib/libGL.so
lib/libGL.so.1
[...]

# cat /usr/ports/graphics/linux_dri/pkg-plist
usr/X11R6/bin/gears
usr/X11R6/bin/glxinfo
usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1
[...]

I am not sure which one is the one you want.... Maybe the pkg-descr
files will help you to decide.