Enemy Territory

Robin Schoonover end at endif.cjb.net
Sun Nov 9 13:55:31 PST 2003

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:40:30 -0500, Anish Mistry <mistry.7 at osu.edu> wrote:

> This is what I have installed, and Enemy Territory runs fine for me.  Are
> you sure you have glx loaded in your XF86Config file?  I'm using a
> Geforce2MX 400 with the nvidia driver.

On a slightly related note, I've been trying to run some of the linux loki
demos under FreeBSD.  All work (plus heretic II, which has software
rendering), except the ones labeled "3d Acceleration".  The ones labeled
"3d Acceleration" tend to crash X.

One thing I've noticed is when X is started it displays:
(EE) NVIDIA(0): Failed to load GLX

It appears to be finding the GLX stuff, but when it tries to load it, it
can't.  If it helps any, I have a 'GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X'.

--
Robin Schoonover (aka End)
# Over and over I find being redundant is key to success in the