MakeWorld

Kovács Péter kovacspeter2 at freemail.hu
Fri May 23 12:01:34 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have run make world a couple of weeks ago and the
following problems occurred.
Now I have FreeBSD 4.8.
I have found these errors in the /var/log/messgages file:

1. saslauthd[311]: FATAL: setting master lock
on /var/state/saslauthd/mux.pid: Resource temporarily
unavailable
What is this? The file does exist and has the 216 value inside.

2. sshd[317]: FATAL ERROR: Creating listener failed: port 22
probably
already in use!
?

3. sshd[373]: fatal: monitor_read: unsupported request: 24
?

4. sshd[376]: error: PAM: Authentication failure
?

I have run mergemaster after the make world with the -v option.
What is the best option to use mergemaster with?
Please help me I am a little bit newbie to this make world
thing.

Thanks...