xe problems [was: Re: what is /var/empty]

Gavin Kenny gavinkenny at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 12 03:37:47 PDT 2003

I have tried but I am not confident I am getting the
command right.

To force into 100Mbps I type as root:

ifconfig xe0 media 100baseTX

the result I get is:

ifconfig: SIOCSIFMEDIA: Invalid argument

What should I type?

many thanks

Gavin

p.s. did the FBSD4.4 version of the xe driver support
100Mbps as well?

 --- Scott Mitchell <scott+freebsd at fishballoon.org>
wrote: > On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 04:43:29PM +0100,
Gavin