It's fixed!! (was Re: Setting spam assassin to capture viruses?)

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Sun May 4 19:19:52 PDT 2003

         Well, I toyed with that procmail recipe a bit over the last two
days and found out what was hosing up the works.  It had to do with
something really quirky about my mail setup.  But either way it's
fixed.  It now does everything I need it to.  I've also even modified it a
slight bit so that it automatically takes all emails with qualifying
attachments and throws them into a special virus folder.  Thanks for the
help!!  :)