mozilla problems

Matt matt at xtaz.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 13:13:33 PST 2003

Mozilla was recently working perfectly on my system until today. I rebooted the system after a buildworld and now whenever I try to run mozilla I get the following:

[matt at aftershock matt]$ mozilla
No running window found.
[matt at aftershock matt]$

I have tried lots of things such as removing .mozilla, even down to pkg_deinstall and recompiling the mozilla port all to no avail. The only thing I can possibly put it down to is portupgrade today upgraded fontconfig from 2.1_6 to 2.1_7.

Would anyone have any idea what could be causing this? It looks like mozilla is trying to use the -remote switch or something when it's not running.

FYI I'm running 5.0-CURRENT, X4.3.0, gnome2, mozilla-devel-gtk2 (though I've tried the normal mozilla port as well and same problem)

Help!

Regards, Matt.