Mitsubishi Diamond Touch keyboard problem

W. Sierke ws at senet.com.au
Thu Mar 27 19:38:05 PST 2003

Greg 'groggy' Lehy wrote:
>This is probably a timing problem with the keyboard.  I had a couple
<snip>
>I'd suggest you try 4.8 or 5.0 and see if the problem persists.  You

Thanks for that, Greg. In fact I had originally attempted an install of 5.0
and when I sought assistance with that same problem it was suggested that I
drop back to 4.7. So the problem does still appear to be present.

Who could I speak to in order to determine whether any assistance can be
offered in debugging any outstanding issues with this keyboard?

Thanks,

Wayne