cvsup tag for 4.8-STABLE?

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 27 02:46:23 PDT 2003

I wanted to cvsup src-all from 4.8-STABLE and tried with
*default release=cvs  tag=RELENG_4

Is this correct?

The cvsup went fine but building the src tree resulted in
errors.

First I got some from some multiply defined typedef (first make world).
Then I did a 'make includes' FWIW, and the subsequent make world then gave
a different error:

In file included from /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/texinfo/info/../../../../contrib/texinfo/info/terminal.c:35:
/usr/include/termcap.h:42: ncurses_dll.h: No such file or directory
mkdep: compile failed
*** Error code 1

I could have a tainted installation with traces from 5.0R but I thought
that a cvsup would wipe them out in /usr/src and /usr/include as well.