Two DNS servers with one IP address

Alfonso Romero ibac at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Jun 26 10:22:44 PDT 2003

Thanks for your reply. The reason I wanted to have two DNS servers is
because I want to register several domains and don´t want to depend on an
external DNS service, but I found out the two DNS servers required by
Internic must be physically separated also, so I´ll have to ask someone else
to host my secondary DNS server, or stick with the available DNS options. I
just wondered if it could be possible to have two DNS servers inside a LAN,
behind a FreeBSD box with NAT.

Regards,

Alfonso Romero