X doesn't work

Scott Miller smaction at slightlysuspect.com
Fri Jun 20 16:56:28 PDT 2003

OK,  got the new NVIDIA driver mentioned in the UPDATE at the beginning of the article .  Untared, ungzipped--no problem
Run make setup per the readme included with the driver, get the following error:

/usr/share/mk/bsd.kmod.mk, line 10 cannot find kernal tree ERROR CODE 1

When I try to follow the manual instructions in the article  I understand what port I want to update but none of the other information CVsup requires.  In addition the non GUI csvup does appears to be a deadlink.

Thanks for your continued patience and help.

Scott