good browser and java combo?

Han Hwei Woo hhwoo at argosy.ca
Fri Jun 20 13:26:46 PDT 2003

For someone on a BSD mailing list, you sure sound like a Linuz zealot.

1) Sun & IBM have made major contributions to the development of Linux. What
do you think SCO is accusing IBM of?
2) The GPL already does prevent all works and derivate works to be sold for
profit, and is quite restrictive in that sense. It's the BSD license that
allows for commercial use.
3) Solaris has many advanced technologies that are still in their infancy on
Linux.

Han Hwei Woo
http://www.argosy.ca/~hhw