KXMLEditor crashes in startup

Augusto Jun Devegili freebsd at devegili.org
Tue Jun 17 11:23:34 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I've just installed /usr/ports/editors/kxmleditor
(kxmleditor-0.8.1.tar.gz). Make was ok, but when I start it the
following messages are written to the console:

kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: library=libkxmleditorpart:
file=/usr/local/lib/libkxmleditorpart.la:
/usr/local/lib/libkxmleditorpart.so.1: Undefined symbol
"_ZN13DlgSearchBase14languageChangeEv"
kxmleditor: FATAL: KXMLEditorShell::KXMLEditorShell no libkxmleditorpart
found
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kxmleditor path = <unknown> pid = 12603

Any ideas? Should I contact the author?

TIA and regards,

Augusto Jun Devegili