more transparent proxy and squid questions.

Andrew Thomson ajthomson at optushome.com.au
Mon Jun 16 21:37:15 PDT 2003

further, if i do try and configure with the --enable-ipfw-transparent
option, configure complains with the following:

checking if setresuid is implemented... yes
checking if IP-Filter header files are installed... no
WARNING: Cannot find necessary IP-Filter header files
         Transparent Proxy support WILL NOT be enabled

I appreciate it's talking about ipfilter however I use ipfw which is
compiled into the kernel.

I want transparent proxy but with ipfw..

what's the status?

ajt.