802.11g

Roman Robinson sigma_x at attbi.com
Mon Jun 16 16:06:59 PDT 2003

Hello,
    I just setup my network with 802.11g, and realized that Linux doesn't
have support for it. That's not all bad, because none of my computers with
Linux need it. But my main does, and I want to start messing with either a
flavor of Linux, or FreeBSD, and if Linux cannot use 802.11g, then perhaps
FreeBSD can help me here. For now, I would like to setup a file server of
mine to run on 802.11g, using FreeBSD. I have heard that it is possible, but
I need more info before I wipe and install FreeBSD, because I really am
liking Debian.

If you can help at all, please reply! Or email me at sigma_x at attbi.com

Thank you!