* FreeBSD AntiVirus Solutions *

Martin Schweizer pcservi at spectraweb.ch
Sun Jun 15 09:40:46 PDT 2003

Hello Bill

I've read your posting about Sophos and FreeBSD. I'm also interessted about
it. How do you use it: on clients, on servers or on mail servers?

--

Regards

Martin Schweizer
<info at pc-service.ch>

PC-Service M. Schweizer; Gewerbehaus Schwarz; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch;
public key : http://www.pc-service.ch/pgp/public_key.asc;
fingerprint: EC21 CA4D 5C78 BC2D 73B7  10F9 C1AE 1691 D30F D239;