* FreeBSD AntiVirus Solutions *

Murray Taylor murraytaylor at bytecraftsystems.com
Thu Jun 12 00:11:26 PDT 2003

RE Sophos ... HEAR Hear !!!

We are using it on both FreeBSD and Windoze boxen here as well
as it being the engine in ou mail gateway ...

We are signed up users and fetch(1) updates daily automagically
with engine updates monthly also fetch(1)ed

Very pleased with it.

And out support team like the windoze management tool for the desktop
people ...

mjt

--
Murray Taylor