cant get netscape or mozilla installer to run.

SweeTLeaF SweeTLeaF at myrealbox.com
Fri Jun 13 03:05:15 PDT 2003

I am running the latest 5.1 rel with linux emulation. I downloaded the mozilla and netscape installers from their own sites and am having problems when trying to run the ./netscape-installer or the mozilla-installer. the error i am getting a error that it cant find libgtk-1.2.so.0. i ran a find for this file and it does not appear to be on the system and i cant find it on the ports site. any help would be appreciated.