CVS Update

Joe Pokupec joepok at ninestar.com
Wed Jun 11 01:19:55 PDT 2003

Thanks Jonathan!

I simply used your supfile and changed the host to cvsup16.FreeBSD.org (the
other ones were busy) and:

Establishing multiplexed-mode data connection
Running
Updating collection src-all/cvs

Sweet! So what is I am updating now, the ports collection? Will this bring
me up to 4.8 from 4.7 or do I use a different command?

Thanks

Joe