CVS Update

Jonathan Chen jonc at chen.org.nz
Wed Jun 11 00:57:31 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 11:31:51PM -0800, Joe Pokupec wrote:
> Jonathan,
>
> I've tried a few different variables (host=cvsup1.FreeBSD.org, 2, 3, 4...).
> I added the port-all tag=.  and  doc-all tag=. Just to see if this would
> help... Nada.
>
> Here's the latest version:
>
> *default host=cvsup17.FreeBSD.org
> *default base=/usr
> *default prefix=/usr
> *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4
> *default delete use-rel-suffix
>
> *default compress
> src-all
> port-all tag=.
> doc-all tag=.

Here's mine:

    *default  host=cvsup2.FreeBSD.org
    *default  base=/usr
    *default  prefix=/usr
    *default  release=cvs
    *default  delete use-rel-suffix

    *default compress

    *default  tag=RELENG_4
    src-all

    *default tag=.
    ports-all

Looks like your collection name for ports is wrong: "ports-all", not
"port-all". I'm also unsure as to whether your tag directive syntax is
correct.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz>