Converting Linux passwd to FreeBSD

Paul Hamilton paul at bdug.org.au
Tue Jun 10 05:08:17 PDT 2003

If your users use pop3, you could record their pop3 user name and passwords,
since they are transmitted in clear text.  Some pop3 servers can even log
the username-password.  That would get you most of the users, depending on
the time frame (as some users will be away-dormant etc).

Cheers,

Paul Hamilton