Reliable USB NIC?

J. Seth Henry jshamlet at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 09:25:09 PDT 2003

I have had very good luck with the Linksys USB100TX adapters. I have four
of them supporting small X terminals, and they have turned out to be more
reliable than the terminals (they crash for reasons unrelated to their
network connections). They also have decent performance for a USB 1.x
device.

If your system has support for USB 2.0, Linksys does make a USB 2.0
version of the adapter, but I don't have any experience with them.

Regards,
Seth Henry