Application Confirmation

marc at projectpeople.com marc at projectpeople.com
Sat Jun 7 13:17:09 PDT 2003

Dear Applicant

Many thanks for your interest in this advertised position.  I can now confirm that we have received your details and I will contact you should I believe your details to be relevant to this role.

In the meantime your details will be entered on to our system and my colleagues may also contact you about other suitable roles.

Many thanks once again for your interest and I hope that Project People will be able to assist you in your search for a new position.

Best regards

Marc Peel
Project People