undo a rm -rf

Bingrui Foo foob at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 6 23:46:53 PDT 2003

I don't think you can.

But just in case it ever happens again, I know my school's unix computers
have a 'unrm' command that works. Because destroying files using 'rm' 'mv'
'cp' will put the files in a special directory for 24 hours.

Sure there is some way to add this command in and modify the other ones..
Don't know how though. Guess it's not too hard to modify the source code.

Foo