Spring cleaning giveaway - UPDATE
J. Seth Henry
jshamlet at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 11:15:44 PDT 2003
I managed to get rid of some of my surplus gear, but not all.
I had a fellow claim the serial terminal, and some of the K6 CPU's, but
never got back to me with an address. If you still want these items, let
I had someone else looking for a K6 CPU, but my emails have been bouncing.
Right now, I still have:
1) CIT224 serial terminal VT52/100/200 - runs up to 9600 baud reliably,
19200 with occasional problems.
2) 4x K6-2 266 CPU's. Presently in a tray, but I can divide them up.
3) 1x K6-3+ 450 CPU with heatsink/fan (not sure if it works)
4) Voodoo2 board. I believe this is the 12Mb version of the card. I have
the passthrough cable, and I believe the SLI cable as well.
5) 4x 1Mb 30-pin SIMM's
6) 1x Compaq RAM for 386LTE, or similar vintage laptop.
Last call - after this, it goes to the dump, or the local thrift shops.
More information about the freebsd-questions