Time on Mail wrong...

Lucas Holt luke at foolishgames.com
Thu Jul 24 11:00:37 PDT 2003

I've been having problems with the time recorded on messages passing
through my Sendmail server on freebsd.  I've noticed that it always
happens using Squirrelmail or when someone using Outlook sends me
email.  Is there any way to correct this server side?  I have the most
recent version of sendmail from ports (checked today) on FreeBSD 4.8
Release.

The server is setup to use local time in San Francisco which i think is
PST? (its required by my hosting company)  I happen to be in EDT.

Lucas Holt
Luke at FoolishGames.com
FoolishGames.com  (Jewel Fan Site)
JustJournal.com (Free blogging)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)