dial up server

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Thu Jul 24 10:27:49 PDT 2003

Your question is very vague. The solution for one or two FBSD dial
in connections is way different from dial in connections for greater
than 20+ concurrent connections like an ISP. Just what are you
trying to do. You need to give more details describing your
intentions.  Yes FBSD can provide dial up server, dhcp, and
authentication.