HP or Compaq servers.

Grzegorz Czaplinski G.Czaplinski at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl
Wed Jul 23 11:11:33 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 08:57:17PM +0200, Grzegorz Czaplinski wrote:
> > >That would be good to have a webpage with server configurations that run
> > >under FreeBSD. Don't you think so?
> >
> > Keeping the list of supported individual components up-to-date is a
> > significant challenge.
> >
> > Trying to keep a list of complete system configurations available is
> > exponentially more difficult, but you're welcome to try.  You first might
> > want to compute the number of permutations from choosing, say, 6 components
> > per system out of 1000 components.
> >

> I hope everyone will help to keep this list up to date. I hope you too.
> Components are listed in "supported hardware" but I will ask people to
> send me the updates. I will do it as soon as I get my new servers done.

Hi there!
I have done the page. Here is the link:
http://prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl/~gregory/FreeBSD/

Anyone who wants to share his/her experience is more than welcome the
send me the hardware spec and few words on experience.

I have few HP servers, three Sun workstations.
I guess we need Dell, IBM, and ?. :)

Cheers,
	gregory
--