HP or Compaq servers.

Grzegorz Czaplinski G.Czaplinski at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl
Mon Jul 21 09:32:01 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 04:51:01PM -0400, Kevin Berrien wrote:
> The real key is, getting BSD popular/requested enough that it's
> tested/supported officially by HP et. al!

That is not so easy... I spoke to one of the HP engineers today and he
said would too difficult for them to coordinate with open source projects.
Somehow they can coordinate with Linux though.
The question is, did Linux developers force them to support their
system, or did they start it by themselves?

	gregory
--
Grzegorz Czaplinski <gregory at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl>
"The Power to Serve, Right for the Power Users!" - http://www.FreeBSD.org/