hrmmm....?

Neu, Benjamin S. bneu at charter.net
Tue Jul 15 20:32:02 PDT 2003

 I hope this isn't to broad of a question, but I just installed Apache13
on my box (FreeBSD 5.1) the build went like butter... but can't start
the server? # /usr/local/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be
started
Is the error I get. The httpd.conf file is all set I think, as far as
the ServerName and stuff.. but maybe Im missing something that would be
a easy explain. If not then sooner or later I'll finger it out!
-Thanks for any and all help in advance.
-B