Password sync - Running Windows 2000/NT Services for UNIX on FreeBSD

Eivind Hestnes eivind.hestnes at stabbursmoen.no
Wed Dec 31 06:35:51 PST 2003

Hi

I have a Samba FreeBSD Server that is a domain member.  I recently purchased
Windows 2000 Services for Unix to do encrypted password synchronization
via NIS on the domain.  The ssod daemon that is needed on the FreeBSD
system is not included on the CD and therefor must be compiled from the
source code included on the CD.

Does anybody use Windows 2000/NT Services for Unix Single Sign On Daemon
on FreeBSD 4.X? I am needing help with compiling on FreeBSD.

If someone is interested, I can attach the Source Code (Source Code from
Microsoft, insane? :-)

Regards,
Eivind Hestnes