ipf / pf

Jonathan Lin j.l at telus.net
Tue Dec 30 20:38:52 PST 2003

Thanks for the reply ... I did a bit more reading about it, and found
that ipf used to be in openbsd, until some sort of license dispute.
Then the openbsd people supposedly wrote their own pf ... so there's
probably no relation between the two...

as for the scripting .. i'll probably have to look into that a little
more before i do anything like that ... i'll just stick to plain old ipf
rules for now ...

thanks again