freebsd mount nwfs

Feroz F. Basir dbase77 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 23:00:56 PST 2003

Hi,

At the moment no problem. So far so good. If you have
lost connection to novell server and want to reconnect
automatically, I suggest create a script to check if
you lost connection to novell. Run it every 5 minutes
or less through cron job.

feroz

 --- Cristian Salan <csalan at xnet.ro> wrote: > On Wed,
Dec 10, 2003 at 03:06:17PM +0000, Feroz F.