Stupid vinum questions

Peter Ulrich Kruppa root at pukruppa.de
Wed Dec 10 08:47:52 PST 2003

Hi!

Before I start experimenting, I would like to find out, if I am
on the right track.
I have got some old and small SCSI harddisks left.
1) Can I use vinum to make them look like one big ufs slice (or
   is it more like a partition, which can be sliced)?
2) Can I boot from such a thing, or do I need a seperate disk?
3) Is there some fine manual around, that could be used as a
   starting point for reading? (I had a look at at my copy of
   "The Complete FreeBSD", but I guess I wouldn't ask these
   questions, if I had understood it.)

Regards,

Uli.