How to make printer print faster?

Marco Beishuizen marco at beishuizen.info
Wed Dec 10 03:32:28 PST 2003

On stardate Tue, 9 Dec 2003, the wise Warren Block entered:

> You could get the PostScript DIMM for the 2100 and eliminate apsfilter.
> The speed increase would depend on what type of things you're printing,
> but it's inexpensive (saw the DIMM on printerworks.com for $39).
>
> -Warren Block * Rapid City, South Dakota USA

If that increases the speed, I'll look for it. I live in Europe so I will
look for a PS DIMM here first :).

It could be the solution because it seems the only difference between the
Windows laptop and my FreeBSD computers (only talking about printing now
of course).

I print mostly "text" (from Acrobat or ApplixWare etc.).

Marco
--
Corruption is not the #1 priority of the Police Commissioner.  His job
is to enforce the law and fight crime.