ispman

Will Prater lists-wp at mercurycloud.net
Tue Dec 2 20:02:04 PST 2003

List,

I have been searching the net and seen a mix of answers.

Can one run ISPMAN on FreeBSD 4.9?

What features can and can we not use. I see that  pam_ldap in ports is
not up to 1.8 or later. Also  nss_ldap does not seem to be compatible
(unless FreeBSD 5.1) according to the developers site.

Any other ISP virtual host solutions out there that people are using? I
have a set of command line perl hacks that I have been using. These
work fine. I just want some standardization and billing control would
be really nice.

Thanks

--will