Using Digital Video Out under FBD

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Sat Aug 30 19:04:35 PDT 2003

	Hi all.  I went searching around tonight trying to find information on how
to do Digital Video out on my GF3 ti200 under Freebsd, but found
nothing.  The only link that came up in my search had nothing to do with
what I wanted to do.  What I'm wanting to do is to use the DV (digital
video) out jack to export video from my computer to a VCR and a TV.  Just
wondering if it will work as is in a plug and go configuration, or is there
something special I have to do?  Pointers, guides or suggestions
welcome.  Thanks.