Ghost for FreeBSD

Vincent Poy vince at oahu.WURLDLINK.NET
Sat Aug 30 13:58:39 PDT 2003

	I have a question regarding this as well.  Let's say that my
FreeBSD is running on a Dell Inspiron 8200 notebook with a Fujitsu 2.5"
4200rpm 60GB HD which has 116280 cylinders/16 heads/63 sectors per track/
512 bytes per sector.  I just recently bought a Hitachi TravelStar 7K60
7200rpm 60GB HD which has 116280 cylinders/16 heads/63 sectors per
track, 512 bytes per sector but the problem is I can't use g4u as I have
to remove the FDD from the bay to add the 2nd HDD to the system.  So this
appears that both drives are 100% identical in size and parameters.  What
do I need to do to completely copy the entire drive from the old drive to
the new drive under FreeBSD?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Vince - vince at WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1 at IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin