Urgent Help

S.Gopinath sxg at tn.nic.in
Mon Aug 18 05:02:14 PDT 2003

Dear Sir,
 I'm required to run a.out binaries like foxplus
 in a recent Intel based hardware. I have chosen
 FreeBSD 5.1 and successfuly installed. But I could
 not run a.out binaries like Foxplus. I tried it by
load ibcs modules and aout modules in /boot/kernel
 directory. My foxplus did not work.
 I require your suggestions regarding this.

 I may not use FreeBSD 2.1 version as I require
 driver for Adaptec 7902 (Ultra Wide SCSI 320).

 Please help me.

Any supposrt for Application Binary Interface as in Linux ?..

 Thanks,
 S.Gopinath
 Chennai, INDIA