Think outside of the box (Gawd, I hate that term)

Matt Heath matt at thebigchoice.com
Sun Aug 10 00:59:23 PDT 2003

don't worry, we're working on it

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9dist/

Theo occasionally pops by to comp.os.plan9 (last time to "discuss" licences)
(he coverts the plan9 compilers)

plan9 is an OS research platform

some of it's tools have been kind of back-ported to the unix likes
(wily, 9wm)

I use plan9 as my development platform as it is a delight to use.

Don't expect eye candy, it is an OS to get work done.