kannel-1.2.1, startup script, daemontools - help!

ODHIAMBO Washington wash at wananchi.com
Wed Aug 6 05:32:02 PDT 2003

Hello Users,

I am trying out kannel (/usr/ports/www/kannel) but I don't seem to
see any startup scripts for the modules.

I have kannel running but I don't like seeing those messages that
it spews at the console. I have crafted a startup script which is
less than perfect because it doesn't take care of those ugly console
messages.
I would like some assistance on running it under daemontools, in
case anyone has gone that mileage.

I have googled, but looks like noone ever posted such stuff ;)

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'