NATD & Port Forwarding Problems

Brian McCann bjm1287 at ritvax.isc.rit.edu
Tue Aug 5 17:05:22 PDT 2003

Hi all...I'm at a dead end here.  I'm trying to setup my firewall/nat
box to forward requests on externalIP:portA to internalPC:portB.  I put
'natd_flags="-redirect_port tcp 1internalPC:portB portA" ' in my rc.conf
file, and I have the following three statements in my rc.firewall
script:
ipfw add divert 8668 all from any to any via $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE
ipfw add pass all from $LOCALNET_1 to any via $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE out
ipfw add pass all from any to $LOCALNET_1 via $EXTERNAL_INTERFACE in

But when I try to connect, nothing happens.  Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
--Brian