Something is wrong here

Jim Pazarena paz at qcislands.net
Sun Aug 3 12:00:42 PDT 2003

The same thing happens to me occasionally.

My diagnosis is this:
* my MTA (exim) is set to reject junk mail.
* freebsd list gets spammed with junk mail reasonably frequently
* my MTA refuses the junk from the list
* FreeBSD mailing system cuts me off because I have rejected the
junk/spam which
   it is propogating.

--- the list needs to be closed? Or at least it needs to have it's OWN
junk mail filter..

my 2 cents