Updating via CTM or other "offline" methods

Carlos Carnero zopewiz at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 20:29:37 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have a client with a FreeBSD system that's not
connected to the Internet in a permanent fashion. In
fact, his network only provides him with email support
(SMTP). Now, we want to track 4.8-SECURITY (or
whatever the real name is.)

I've been thinking of CTM. From what I have read, it's
kind of "old fashioned" in this day and age, but it
would serve him right. My question is this (since I've
never tried CTM:) Do messages come signed? (for
security purposes)

In my case, I track via CVSup. If CTM doesn't work,
what can I do to feed him with diffs or something like
that?

Best regards,
Carlos.