Wireless card for freebsd

ydg ydg at cox.net
Fri Apr 25 00:16:47 PDT 2003

I currently have FreeBSD 4.8 running on my laptop. I would like to try wireless access. Someone has suggested the Orinoco cards. However reading thru the archives looks like it might only support adhoc mode? I would like a card that can do both adhoc and bss. The handbook says a card using a Prism chipset will work as an access point.
Any recommendations on a good card to go with?
Sorry if this is a repeated question. I did some searching in the archives and google, and didnt find anything too solid, figured id go to a more direct source :)

yussef